Please call us toll free at 1-877-366-4402. We would love to talk to you in person.
You can fill in the form below and we will get back to you by phone or email. If you do not hear from us in two days please phone.
- Please register early to ensure a place in both your chosen workshop and the accommodations of your choice.
- Plan to arrive between 2 and 6 pm the day of the workshop. Most programs start after dinner which is usually served around 6 pm. Most programs finish after lunch on the last day or your workshop or retreat.
- Deposit: The easiest way to reserve your space is to pay the “Tuition” or the “Facilitation” Fee using a credit card. The balance for accommodations with meals and taxes is due upon arrival by cash or credit card. Debit cards and personal cheques are not accepted at the center.
- Cancellation: If you give us at least seven days notice we will refund your deposit minus a $40 processing fee. Or we will credit your deposit towards another workshop/retreat during the same calendar year.
- If a workshop is cancelled, we try and give two week’s notice and a FULL refund or you may come for a visit with a 25% discount on a custom vacation package.
- Day Use Fee: Guests attending a seminar and not staying on site will be charged a day use fee of $15 per day to cover facility usage and other amenities.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars.
- We accept Euros and U.S. currency. Non-Canadian residents are entitled to a refund of the room portion of their Goods and Services tax after they leave Canada. We have the necessary refund forms available at the Center.
- In order to maintain our low rates, we encourage guests to pitch in and help in any way they feel comfortable.
- Most programs are adult-oriented. The Center does not have playgrounds or child care facilities.
- At the present time the Retreat Center is not easily wheelchair accessible.
- Smoking and/or the use of drugs or alcohol are not permitted at the Center.
- The Retreat Center is a wildlife sanctuary. We prefer you leave pets at home but we make exceptions for well behaved pets.
- We have wild turkeys, squirrels and deer that seem to excite most dogs who then bark.
- There is wireless internet in the Main Lodge. We have a Guest Computer if you wish to check your e-mails.
- Cell phones do not work at the Center. Family can phone 250-366-4402 and leave a message. There is a pay telephone outside the Lodge
Gas: There is two gas station in Kaslo that are open till 9 pm. There is another gas station at Cooper Creek, just past the Hwy. 31 turn-off. To get there you drive past the turn-off 2-3 minutes. Then you turn back towards Johnson’s Landing. Over a bridge, sharp corner and back along the lake.
What to Bring: flashlight and extra batteries, hiking footwear, beach towel and bathing suit, notebook/journal, water bottle and slippers or indoor footwear suitable for hardwood floors (outdoor footwear is not worn in side the buildings).The weather varies so bring clothing for all possibilities.
Please note that there are no stores or restaurants in Johnson’s Landing.