- 6 inch strip Seaweed (chopped)
- 6 cups Water or Soup Stock
- 3 Tbs Olive Oil (preferably cold pressed)
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 4 stalks Celery
- 1 cup Peas, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbs Tamari or Braggs Liquid
- 2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/3 cup Miso
- In a large saucepan saute chopped onions in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add celery and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Pour in soup stock and bring just to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and add everything EXCEPT the Miso. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- 10 minutes before you wish to serve, remove the pot from the heat.
- Take out one cup of soup and blend the Miso into it with a fork.
- Stir the liquid Miso solution back into the soup.
- Cover and wait 5 minutes for flavours to mix before serving.